逼真茱莉娃娃2.4万元起售

2008年9月12日星期五

点击查看大图


好莱坞明星安吉丽娜・茱莉的粉丝们又有新玩具了。


据英国媒体8日报道,菲律宾艺术家诺埃尔・克鲁兹制作的超逼真的“茱莉娃娃”最近成为粉丝们的新宠。


这些娃娃全部由手绘而成,不但妆容精致,甚至连手指甲和脚趾甲都做过护理。据悉,在著名拍卖网站eBay上,每个“茱莉娃娃”价格已经炒到2000英镑(约合人民币2.4万元)。


因为被安吉丽娜・茱莉的神秘气质吸引,克鲁兹有了制作“茱莉娃娃”的想法。他在普通娃娃的基础上进行加工,无论是眼睛的大小,还是嘴唇的厚度,就连眉毛都完全按照茱莉本人的比例重新绘制。


之后,他还给娃娃戴上棕色长发,穿上华贵的礼服,当然,2.4万元并未包括假发和礼服的价格,而且假发和服装还可以根据不同的风格进行变化的。

淘宝热门商品:

2 评论:

匿名 说...

Аn adԁitional іssuе is rеally that video gamіng became
one of the all-time mοst impοгtant forms of recгeatіon for people оf eveгу аge group.
Kids enjoy video gamеs, and also adults do, too.
Υour XΒox 360 is just about the favoritе video games systems for mаny who lοve to
hаve a huge ѵaгiety of video gameѕ avаilable to them,
and also whо lіke to expеriment ωith liνe with other folks all ovеr the world.
Thank уou fоr sharing your thinking.


Мy page :: quibids review

匿名 说...

Having read this I thought it was rather informative.
I appreciate you spending some time and energy to put this content together.
I once again find myself personally spending way too
much time both reading and leaving comments. But so what, it was
still worthwhile!

My website :: http://wiki.postgresqlrussia.org

发表评论