夸耀雕塑感,膨胀的肩位手袖,明亮的大体积色块镶拼,立体几何状的裤子,颇具戏剧性的压场感;难穿的、考工夫的,才真叫时装。“坏女孩”潮流,越坏越可爱,刁钻任性古怪精灵,才是当道的至IN潮流!
夸耀雕塑感 Neo Power Dressing
膨胀的肩位手袖,明亮的大体积色块镶拼,立体几何状的裤子,颇具戏剧性的压场感;难穿的、考工夫的,才真叫时装。
“坏女孩”潮流 (Bad Girl Returns)
越坏越可爱,刁钻任性古怪精灵,才是当道的至IN潮流!Bling Bling的亮片装、亮片裤,金属珠钉装饰的手袋和腰带、金属圆片镶嵌而成的腰带和款手镯……就是要硬朗得像男孩一样,又透着女孩子独有的巧心思~~~
深色才浪漫 (Dark Romance)
若隐若现的织锦花纹,深沉的蕾丝,水波纹般的荷叶边,精巧的玫瑰花结……用深色系表达的时装,更加含蓄浪漫。
派对鸡尾酒(Cocktail Hour)
鸡尾酒的艳丽令人沉醉,华丽丽的色泽,炫色又讲究高贵的搭配,是大都会女子最爱的派对时间。
8 评论:
Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is a very well written article.
I will be sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of
your useful info. Thanks for the post. I will certainly return.
Also visit my web blog: Causes of Sagging Chest
I'm not sure exactly why but this weblog is loading extremely slow for me. Is anyone else having this issue or is it a problem on my end? I'll check back later and see
if the problem still exists.
My page; Will certainly sporting a as well as assist if you have " moobs "?
If some one needs to be updated with latest technologies afterward he must
be pay a visit this site and be up to date everyday.
my web-site :: chestfatburner.com
I always used to study article in news papers but now as I
am a user of web therefore from now I am using net for content,
thanks to web.
Also visit my website :: chestfatburner.com
Incredible! This blog looks just like my old one!
It's on a entirely different topic but it has pretty much the same layout and design. Outstanding choice of colors!
Feel free to surf to my web-site: http://chestfatburner.com/what-to-look-for-when-buying-compression-garments
Quality articles is the secret to invite the visitors to
pay a visit the website, that's what this web page is providing.
Also visit my web blog: Several Positive shot techniques for getting rid of " moobs "
Hello! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a collection of volunteers and starting a new project in a community in the same niche.
Your blog provided us beneficial information to work on.
You have done a extraordinary job!
My weblog: Proteins - An important aspect in constructing muscle tissue
Thankfulness to my father who shared with me concerning this
webpage, this webpage is truly remarkable.
Also visit my web blog: Http://chestfatburner.com/what-are-man-boobs
发表评论